Puppychao: Coachella 2008 - Nice

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coachella 2008 - Nice


coachella_2008
Originally uploaded by Puppychao
Well another year, another Coachella. This years line-up was more of a mystery to me. Most of the bands were new to me and it was exciting to discover something new.

I don't know if I discovered anything new, but what I did discover was an appreciation for the established. Kraftwerk, Portishead, Fatboy Slim, and Prince, were all spectacular. They really showed why they have been around for so long. The Portishead and Kraftwerk sets were incredible.

Of course Coachella is all about the main stages, but the Do Lab was goin off all weekend. If high energy is what you want, then Do Lab is where you need to be. With DJ's spinning all kinds of dance music, the crowd was euphoric.

The weather was relatively cool this year, especially Sunday, with the skies being overcast. The crowds also seemed small compared to the previous years. With the back pains subsiding, the sore feet feeling better, I'm looking forward to next year already.

View Photos

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home