Puppychao: Why kids and puppies rule.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Why kids and puppies rule.

I've been thinking about why I love kids and pets so much. When I say kids, I mean kids from newborn to about the age of five. And when I say pets, I mean puppies.

Please understand that I do not have kids or pets. But I do have friends with kids and my sister has a dog that I live with. But the reason I love kids and pets so much, is that they are non-judgmental, speak or act like they feel, and bottom line is they are genuine. When a child wants something they tell you by crying, they don't pretend to like you and if they're done with you, they are done with you. They don't care whether or not your are bald, rich, tall or short, only that you are nice to them. Puppies basically act the same way. There is no other intentions but to get what they want.

Once we become "grown-ups", we need to be polite and make sure we don't offend anyone. This is all fine and dandy, but when people begin lying, playing games, etc...That's when I turn to kids and pets. They always bring me back to what we all want, HONESTY.

1 Comments:

Blogger BT said...

I think you should use the parents condo in Maui.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home